Mushrooms- 500 gms chopped roughly
Onions- 2 big chopped very finely
Tomatoes- 1 small chopped very very finely
Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tsp
Green chillies- 3-4 chopped
Coriander leaves- 2 tbsp chopped
Black pepper - 1 tsp crushed
Garam Masala powder- ½ tsp
Mozarella cheese- 1 cup shredded
Samosa leaves- 8
Oil- to deep fry
Maida- 3 tbsp mixed with little water and make a paste….
Method… In a pan, heat 1 tsp of oil and add the mushroom pieces and fry..Let all the water from the mushrooms evaporate and cook it till light brown in colour… Keep aside..
Heat another 1 tsp of oil, and add onions and saute till soft and brown in colour.. add to it tomatoes, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and coriander leaves and sauté for a while till the water from tomatoes evaporates and tomatoes have turned soft…add garama masala powder, crushed pepper and salt to it… off the flame and then add a handful of cheese into it and mix well till the cheese melts and mixes with the mixture.. Keep aside…Let it cool…
Now, take 2 samosa leaves and place the first leaf horizontally and the 2nd leaf on top of the first one in vertical position.. it shud form a + sign… In the middle, where the 2 leaves meet, put some cheese and then the mushroom filling and again cheese and fold it… U have to do the folding in the sequence given below…
1) Take the down part and fold it up..
2) Now, apply some maida paste on the left part and fold it to the right
3) Apply some maida on the right part and fold it to the left
4) And finally again apply some maida paste on the top leaf and fold it down to make a square packet…
Seal all the sides and corners with the maida mixture and deep fry till light golden colour and crispy… Serve it hot hot hot with any sauce of your choice….As I type this recipe, I’m having it…..and it soooooooo yummyyyyyyy…. Try it and do keep me in ur prayers..:))
1. Make sure to fold the leaves tightly without making any holes in the corners of the packs..
2.If u get some holes, don’t worry…just seal them properly with the maida paste…
3.Serve it hot as then u will be able to relish the melted cheese and mushroom at the same time…
4. U can also try it with any other filling too... then change the name of the dish accordingly...;